I went to the gym first thing this morning. I ran two miles and did sets of 5 push-ups. My shoulder is pretty sore, but I went to the DR. today and he basically told me to do what I want. I have an appointment with another DR. in a month (first opening!!).
My run and push-ups was a good work-out I am enjoying going to Bally's especially since I have been conflicted about CF and my shoulder. I think I'm going to give CF a try though and see what happens.
Today I ate good, we tried a couple new recipes this week, so tonight I had chicken breast, tomatoes, brown rice and broccoli in a slow cooker. Not fantastic.
The weigh in was good this morning, but I'll wait to post final results on a weekly basis. I've also resorted going to beef jerky again, I think I'm going to get the boiled eggs back into the mix as well.
Jon
No comments:
Post a Comment