Sunday, October 31, 2010

Amanda - Week 7, Sunday

Well, I've reached my goal (for this challenge anyway)! I lost 0.4 pounds this morning, which put me 0.2 pounds under. Like I said yesterday, I'm going to keep going. My next benchmark would be another 4 pounds. It would be great if I could do that by the 13th (2 weeks) but 2lbs/week seems a bit aggressive. We'll see what happens.

I went to Bikram Yoga this morning at 8am. I don't necessarily feel like Bikram is a great workout, but I think all the sweating has to release a lot of toxins. That's always a good thing.

Weekly Checkup:
I reached my weight goal!
I blogged 7 days
I worked out 7 days and 8 times (3 CF, 1 Gym WO, 4 Yoga)
I didn't drink any alcohol
I didn't cheat and followed my Meal Plan precisely

No comments:

Post a Comment