I went to Crossfit at 7am this morning.
Front Squat - I did 105# X 3
3-3-3-3-3
For time:
10-8-6-4-2
Front Squats - I used 85#
Handstand Pushups
OH Walking Lunges (45/25) - I used #25
Knees-to-Elbows
** Use 80% of 3RM for front squat **
I got done in 8:56. It was a pretty easy workout. I put my feet on a box for my handstand pushups because the standard for one was that your head had to touch the ground. I can only go down about half way in a regular handstand.
I did 105# for my front squats. On August 6, I did 85# X 3 so I feel good about a 20# improvement in 2 months.
Before class, I also worked on my pullups. I still can't make it past 2 unassisted. In fact, I can barely get the start of my third one. I'll keep pushing along!
Diet - I added in an egg in the morning, because I was getting hungry...so this is my plan this week:
1 Boiled Egg
1/2T Coconut Butter
1/2 Ezekial English Muffin
1/4C Steel cut oats
1/2C Greek Yogurt
1/2C Strawberries
6oz Chicken Breast
1/5T Coconut Oil
1T Balsamic Vinegar
1.5C Broccoli
3C Salad Mix - Spinach, Arugula, Herbs, etc
1C of Vegies - Onion, Peppers, Cucumbers
1/2 - 1C Applesauce, Unsweetened
No comments:
Post a Comment