Well, I had gained another half a pound this morning. Ugh! The good news is that my appetite was back to normal today and I woke up feeling refreshed. Hopefully that's a sign of things to come from here on out.
I went to Crossfit at 8am:
Strength:
Front Squat
5-5-3-3-3
Conditioning:
For time:
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
KB or DB Thrusters (35/20)
2-4-6-8-10-12-14-16-18-20
Body Rows
My max front squat for 3 reps was 115#. It was 105# on October 4, so I felt good about that progress.
I finished my WOD in 11:00, which I felt decent about as well. I used 20# DBs. The thrusters were fairly easy, but those body rows, when I got to 16, they got pretty tough.
I worked on my Kippings a bit afterward as well. I'm close but still can't get my chin to the bar.
After CF, I went to Yoga. There's been a yoga class I've been wanting to try for like 4 months - Tantric Vinyasa. I haven't gone because it's at a different studio that I don't usually go to - about 2 miles away. The class didn't end up being different than a typical Vinyasa class, so it was disappointing.
I ate everything according to my meal plan today, even a little less, so we will see what the scale says tomorrow. Hopefully, with eating 100 calories less and doing CF and Yoga will help me take off the extra 1.8 pounds!
No comments:
Post a Comment