Thursday, October 7, 2010

Amanda - Week 4, Thursday

Well, I'm finally starting to feel better today. I'm still not 100% but I'm getting there. At least my head isn't aching so badly.

I went to Dharma Mittra Yoga at 10:00 this morning and it was a great class. It was the first time I had taken that class and it was the perfect balance for me as I'm getting myself healthy again - not too slow and not too strenuous.

My first two meals today were according to my meal plan. Finally, after yoga, I had my appetite back. I'm not feeling hungry at all right now though, so we'll see what happens with my evening meal. Since I've been sick, I've only lost a half pound, which seems a little strange considering I've been eating half as much. I'm guessing my meal plan is the perfect balance of calorie deprivation - not too much and not too little.

My hope is that I'll be able to handle crossfit tomorrow morning. I still have to go to 2 classes before the end of the week to follow through on 3/week.

No comments:

Post a Comment