Friday, October 22, 2010

Amanda - Week 6, Friday

Yesterday went pretty good. In addition to my regular meal plan, I had an Apple and 2T of Almond Butter. I went to too long between my 2nd and 3rd meals and I was starving, but I was able to pull through. I didn't eat my salad until 7:30 at night.

The temptations have been manageable. Having my food here has helped a lot. There also hasn't been a lot of sweets around the house. I also haven't been sitting around. We went to the natural food store about an hour away and I've been reading/working on the book. Being surrounded by the things I 'normally' do is useful.

My mom and I went to a Gentle Yoga class yesterday. It was very slow paced, so it wasn't a workout, but again, it was helpful as far as mindset. I can definitely see me making a habit of going to yoga when I come to Hillsboro, though an hour away may be a bit prohibitive. Supposedly there's a new place opening a half hour away in December. I'll definitely check that out.

As far as the gym, I forgot my tennis shoes...not sure what I was thinking. It's going to end up working okay though, as I'm going back to Chicago today. There's really not much going on here and there's no point in sitting around.

Overall, I feel good about yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment