So, this morning I woke up at 4am. I weighed myself and had only lost 0.2 pounds. I decided I should try to go back to sleep. Fortunately, I was able to go back to sleep for another 3 hours. I decided to weigh myself again. This time, the scale said I had lost a whole pound! My body must have been working hard during those extra 3 hours of sleep...how does that work??? I decided I wasn't going to get too excited until tomorrow morning. Hopefully it won't revert back.
I decided to go to Bikram Yoga today. I haven't done Bikram in probably a year. It was good. It certainly reminded me that I still have some work to do - body-wise. Because it's so hot in there, people wear as few clothes as possible. Then, you face a mirror. So, being practically naked, looking in a mirror, and twisting your body...well, it's not always flattering. I will say that I looked better than the last time I went, so that's good at least. However, I was thinking I could definitely stand to lose another 10 pounds. I reminded myself though that I'm not making any commitments until I get another 5 pounds off.
Other than that, things are going well. My meals are good. I added Bulgar or Quinoa to my salad because I was craving Applesauce at night. I thought perhaps I wasn't getting enough carbs for my afternoon meal. I also am making a point for my last meal to be around 3pm. Then, later at night, if I need, I'll have a boiled egg. I did that yesterday and my sugar/applesauce craving wasn't there last night. I also lost a pound! We'll see if it keeps up.
No comments:
Post a Comment